Thursday, May 7, 2009

mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Hi,

How r u foks????????? Just dnt have any idea how to start and what to write..
I never had any idea of taking this blogging a serious thing or being proud abt my writings….

This blog is just for me……:)

I dnt want project my self as writer…… seriously….

But these days ppl asking abt my blog updates……..

I donno y but I am feeling uncomfortable for that…

(I just feel like may be I dnt like this identity … or uneasy with this identity ... or have issues wid those ppl…)

I dnt know y exactly….

So if u wanna find abt my blog updates just visit my blog……

Follow my blog at right down…. U will automatically learnt abt my updates…

I knew these words sounding veryyyyyyy rude……… u may feel tht I am showing my tantrums or what ever……

But thing is that ……………………

I am not ONLY this……..

I never proud of my work……..

I always question myself

Is I am a s/w eng like billions in this world…….

Who will work around the clock…….

Enjoy parties ……. Weekend hangouts………..

Got married…….. @#$#@%$#^%Got married…….. @#$#@%$#^%$&%^%^^#$#@@%$&*%*%^%&$$
amp;%^%^^#$#@@%Got married…….. @#$#@%$#^%$&%^%^^#$#@@%$&*%*%^%&$$
amp;*%*%^%&$

I dnt want to be like that…………

Do I react for a boy who is polishing shoes at the age of seven where my cousins even dnt know how to knot a shoe lace at tht age…

Do I care for a girl who is wandering madly without proper dressing on roads…….

Do I really care for a elderly man who is sleeping on pavement in cold winter……

Yes I care ……….. but a fraction of moments……… depends on the time I take to cross them……..


I dnt want to be a Mother Theresa ……………..

I dnt know how to help the need……….

Even I dnt know how much time this type of feeling exist…….

I even dnt know I am really writing it with my heart or brain……….

I JUST DNT KNOW :(

Reason for my existence ?




2 comments:

faceless said...

swathi trademark post :)

Girl u r back

khadar said...

hi swa wow great.....good post really I luv the Post thanq

Bye............... :)

Post a Comment