Through out my life this is the problem I am facing…. too hard na ….:(
As my mom unable to bear my stupid things ……… she joined me in my school at 4….
So problems strted from there on wards…..
May be so many ppl think younger ppl have so many advantages….
But tht nt true yaar…..
Every one will start advising u….
They even expect u are worth enough to give advice
They even wont share their problems wid u……
Even when u hangout to a bakery.. they will order u milk :( I donno y I cant rid of this milk…
U r listening to a song suddenly one frnd will come …. And chnges it adding to the tragedy he will say “kid its nt ur song………….”
You know how it feels……….. hell yaar…….. just a hell..
And the worst part is advice ……
They will advise u for ur dressing…
Food…
And even u will get advice for “with whom u have to make frnds..” :(
Even though u r feeling very bad … they will take it lightly..
So protective…
My frnds even wont believe tht I can cross road on my own… ofcrse even my dad feels d same..
But I am tired of being kid….
I think I should avoid some things…
May be I should talk very less …. Like a grown up…
Stop flying rockets with tissue papers in restaurants..
Stop drinking sweet milk ( at least infront of others..)
Stop asking frnds abt stupid things.. (Better I get them thn asking these stupid fellas)
Stop watching cartoon network
Stop being stubborn…
Stop being expressive… :P
So Mission strts from now……..
I dnt want to be a kid anymore ……..
Hey I got a new idea today….
How abt introducing urself as…
I AM THE SWATI :P
No comments:
Post a Comment