
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Today I got a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat idea………
What if this is my last day????????????
Don’t give that skeptic, irritated look yaar just for fun…… :)
What if somebody messaged me my death time to my mobile…. (wow grt idea I think RGV can use this)
Ok start the scene….
I just wake up too early may be at 7 o clock…… Suddenly surprised(shocked ) by seeing tht message…..
But as swathi,,,,,,,,,,, as I cant take everything into serious so del………
After finishing my stupid brk fast again got the message but the sender is GOD this time..
Ooops it is coming like comedy yaar……… chnge the track….
Mmmmm how abt a thriller mmmmmmmm
Sentiment sells well in India……… lets check………….
Erase all this………
Lets start from first……..
What if this is my last moment????
Please god gimme one more moment to tell my mom how good it feels to sleep in her lap….
Gimme one more moment to express….. its u dad who made me strong without u I am just nothing..
How secured it feels to hold his hand…
To have a last conversation wid all my frnds … really u r the ppl who filled the emptiness in my life….
To have a last touch of my beautiful rose plant…
To have the last glimpse this beautiful nature which I missed through out my life
To hold my dear one and to tell one day I will come back…
To understand the value of a moment in life…
To really understand that I can cry…
TO hold my last tear…
1 comment:
god aweseome
Post a Comment