
All aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I realized
With the name I am paired from along time is not mine anymore
The hand which wiped my tears is now the reason behind them…
The eyes where I found myself is now asking me to leave…
The voice which secured me once is scaring now….
The presence which once made me to feel “I am special” is asking the reason for my existence…………
I am scared to leave…
I am scared that I will be haunted ……….
If it is Real I want to be in sleep forever
If it is Dream I never sleep again
http://ww
0/10 failed……………..
I knew it.......
bad writing…………….
Feeling bad to read it??????? then have some catch….
Watch my all time fav Mr. bean…
R u feeling sorry for my comp…. dnt worry … For me blogging takes only 15 mins…
After all I am completing my tasks…
So dnt worry
2 comments:
don't worry swa I am with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ok na
girl why u r hiding ur feelings with the bubbly nature....... hiding pain is the most dangerous thing try to express
Post a Comment