
Did I tell u…
How bad it feels being alone without u…
How my heart weeps to give a sendoff hug…..
How much scared it would be after realizing u r on ur own……….
How my heart stop beating when I hear the war sounds from distance…
How much a newspaper weighs when it is holding war news…
How difficult it is to maintain the smile when I heard ur voice as internally I am dying to cry….
How many long hours I waited at door expecting u to come….
How many times I disappointed after knowing that call Is not from u….
How much I miss u…
But u r my warrior dear….
I told u how much proud I am for u…
Come wid victory soldier……..
But what if I can’t be there when u came for me…
Actually no one liked it…….. Evryone told me I just passed .. :( I just tried to mend…….. but nt my thng exactly… I love the things as it comes… so here we goooooooo………
6 comments:
i dnt like this post :(
baagundi
Great !!
hey thnks
U r blog looks nice .. specially ur name rolling around my mouse..
superb lines especially on war..
very much disturbed by the war that has ruined the lives of TAMLS in srilanka..
ohhh that was soo sad... anywayz thnks for the comment
Post a Comment