
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guess I am in which moood…. :)
Eating mood yaar…
3 days back I watched a prog on travel and living On “Making of chocolates”…. Delicious one……
Really I enjoyed evry moment in tht prog including Cadbury adds in middle of tht..
So I came office today..
Work finished … have some documents to review…
Suddenly searched for how to make chocolate as I am trying my hand in kitchen these days..
I got so many results ofcrse..
Watched so many videos…
But to confess “It’s really hard to make…”
A journey from coco beans to a nicely wrapped in golden foil rectangular thing…
Some dishes wont look good in making…
But it’s nt the case wid choc it looks good in coco beans…
Even in coco syrup mode Even in mode of mixing with coco butter and sugar…
Even at boiling of 150 degree temp…
So love of choc will never end…
As my granny , my mom ,me ……….
It will pass to generations…
I wont go the specifications of nutrition values , calories , blah blah….
I am also bit diet conscious …..
But for choc….. Sorry…
Do u know chocs will seriously lightens the mood…
Yes this is for sure…
If u r blue have a bar of choc..
sit in dark stair (at my stair case we dnt have light) … just look at the traffic lights ppl…. Slowly eat the choc.. so automatically u will be refreshed… (on my guarantee )
While u r eating all u have to do is forget all ur eating manners ….
Dnt eat right the refrigerator ..
Give her time to melt..
As everyone I am also telling u tht eating choc is an art…
U have to enjoy it by eyes first..
See the rich dark brown color wrapped in foil…
Take her into ur hands brk it and enjoy the snap sound….
Enjoy the aroma …….
Kept it on ur tongue..
let it melt on its own then …. Have a mouthful of taste by distributing it throughout ur mouth…..
Anywayz there are no rules in eating choc…
Cant u enjoy watching a kid enjoying choc wid all her 10 fingers…
Cant u enjoy a granny licking her finger after eating choc..
So We can enjoy choc by our five senses…
See hear smell taste and touch………………..
Time for a mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg guys …….. Happy mmmmmmmmmmmmg
3 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmm
yummy post
chocolae image was so tempting
i read these lines before
Post a Comment