
mmmmmm
The real reason y stork brought me to this fairy land….
Ofcrse this is question which I am unable to answer from last years…
But asking this question to ourself is more painful than anything else in the world…
DisSatisfaction…. Kills u like cancer…
Gradually ate all the happiness from u……..
I knew all these are breaking sentences and even don’t have a connection with other…..
But this is the state of my mind… broken … messy.. complex..
So the real reason behind this post is………
I was just scared about the idea that….
What I am doing…..
What I want to do…
What I am really upto…..
To where this is leading………
Is this really me????????...
The real reason is we will get a impression abt our skills by others…..
May be this misleads us….
U know today my AIM status is
“Success has many friends but failure has none”…
And my frnds asking me ………
As I have many frnds….. Is success means swathi ????……
(lol)That is what people think about me… :) :) :)
I know I ate all ur brains ………
So time for work…..
Bubye…
No comments:
Post a Comment