Monday, April 6, 2009






On the knees ………..



I don’t know

why u r my first thought everyday…

Y every flower reminds u…

Y every time clock reminds me ur schedule not mine..

Y every time my eyes searches ur name in mobile even I am hesitant to call..

Y ur thoughts make me smile even though I know I am making fool of myself…

Y every time I feel strange when u r wid me..

Y I am dumb in front of u even though I have million sentences to tell…

Y i see u in my mirror as my reflection…

Y I need ur hands to wipe my tears…

Y I need u to hold me…

Y u r my last though too in my day….

AND

Y this is happening to me…..




Finally I got answer for all this..

When I look back I did not find my self but u….

I just lost myself ……..

I did nt have enough of u to become me

But I know having u wid me is against god’s wish…..

But I will fight wid god and travel against time to reach u….

That Is the strength u gave to me..


statutatory waring:

Reading this post once is fine...

But repeated readings may impose unwanted effects on human's brains

so take care :) :) :)



3 comments:

Post a Comment