Saturday, April 11, 2009

la la la l al a la a


Hi folks……

Not a loud hi right?

But kya karoo yaar working on sat waking up at 9 really makes me feel drowsy…….

All my stupid work is over ….

Ofcrse still there is some work in pending…. But saving for tomorrow is always a good idea right!!!! :P

So now all I can think is sleep ……..

Let me c what I can c wid eyes closed (sorry very typical Indian bollywood fan I don’t know how we Indians can c wid eyes closed…)

Mmmmmmmmmm

My room with a cream color every where big couch….. soft couch… French window……

Wow its drizzling outside…..

Vases with white lilies….

soft violins music making the room sooooooo

One creeper outside with all tiny little white flowers..

Did I c my self there………

Yeah!! There I am wid a cup of milk (sorry I can’t drink coffee ….) beside my couch……..

Enjoying the view from the window with half eyes closed….

Teddy andddd .......

Knock!! Knock!!!!!!


x-( who the hell is tht mmmmmmm my MD……

:( he is not leaving me even in my dreams….

So come to reality…..

Have loads of work yaar …………

Bubye…









No comments:

Post a Comment