Monday, April 20, 2009
incomplete...............
Do u like incompleteness…
Incompleteness allows prsn to grow to complete..
I think that is why d winners never satisfy …..
So I am presenting my incomplete posts here……..
Someday I will just start wid some thoughts suddenly I will get busy or words just stop flowing
At that time I will just simply leave them like that …………..
After that time I cant complete them as like before…. So I wont try to finish…
So here are my incomplete ……..
I wrote it when I was stuck with road side sweets taste
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii folks…!!!!!!
I am back…………….
I think u can feel the loudness in my hiiiiiii right…. :P
Why not yaar 4000 calories of jilebiiiiiii…… and still sucrose levels in my blood in
Peak stage..
U know I just ate my all time fav jilebi in road side
Got surprised…..
My hygienic food habits which came from my mom always warms me when
My head turns towards colorful masalas , vadapavs
And the beautiful aroma of fish fries (how can any1 see the smell)?
But I always warn my self to keep a distance wid all these…
So the so called McDonald's & swagruha sweets used to engage my appetite…
But today I got out of cage….
Really it was wonderful to eat on road side….
Yeah I forgot to mention
Even in my recent trip to chirala ………
I explored d right essence of sea…
How the fishermen hunt.. travel.. their food .. habits…
Fish fry was awesome there.. straight from sea to the Frying pan and to My plate… :)
May be they dnt know how to garnish the food but the taste was good… really really good.
Mmmmmm this is at the time when my friend is in confusion abt her beau
This post is exclusively for girls…….
Reasons to dump your beau…
Familiar topic right…..
Mmmmmm when I had heated argument with my TL :P
Being swathi…….
Quite an arrogant and adamant title right… ofcrse that is what I am..
Does it sound stupid … mmm My heart feels 90%
so incompleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. :P
Labels:
incomplete
No comments:
Post a Comment