Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Random day

Ok , Random becomes my go to title these days, Does that mean I lack conviction or clarity ? Definitely yes and No. SO life bite me , Of course that is how a melodramatic mentally immature girl in woman's clothes speaks.
Yeah I started calling my self woman lately , just not because of putting up extra 10 pounds (you UK blogs and apps), and unable to fit into any pants that I own, Because I have my own offspring with a gigantic soiled diaper piles, with super sleeping habits (may be inherited from his cool mother) .

Please assume that whenever I change a paragraph it means i am gonna talk entirely different topic. 

Because these days I am multi tasking/Not doing things the way they should be done

Did not read any good books lately . Watched some stupid/great movies .

Work wise no improvement. Being jobless for 3 whole months made me broke (Yeah I am that girl /woman the credit card companies love )

I am actually counting on miracles these days. 

I am planning to write regularly, Reason being unknown even to me, But it kinda feels good to see a new post in my blog. So lets race, new post on every day, even if it's a simple hi or the middle finger ;)

I need to change this blog name , It sure sounds like over excited small town teenage girl  (which I am when I started this) , I am not gonna ask for name suggestions to the "DEAR READERS" , Because I am now mature enough to understand there are none. See even after half post there are no silly smiley, Sure I am a woman. 

So what next, I follow lot of travel and fashion blogs. Whenever I see some new post with new country my eyes lit up . Yeah FYI I don't have a passport , for that matter not even a aadhar card (No I am not any taliban/ISIS trained terrorist) The reason is too big to tell in single paragraph. Government organisations does not go with me, The way they speak , act ask for bribe Nah.. not my cup of tea. 

So travelling my passion , or the drug I want to try . But with a paper thin bank balance and with "THE BABY " I think it is better to keep my passion to reading about travelling than actual travelling .

Do i sound pathetice? May be a midlife crisis , Will Girls in 20s get mid life crisis , Ofcouse they do example is ME. 

Okay that's all for today. Have fun , Don't faint if you see a new post tomorrow.

Dad I love you , and I miss you




No comments:

Post a Comment