Yay surprise, look another post, just as told. So Initially i thought f doing 100 happy days, Where you write why are you happy today, And finding happiness in little chores. But for the sake of reader's mental health i dropped that idea.
If i wrote something like that, i would have written some thing like,
I am happy that my new earthling wake me just 4 times in the night, and need to be changed two times, And gave me his best smile while i am rushing to office :( ... Little rascal
I am happy for my mom's dosas ,
Happy for my regular auto driver ,
Happy that my work wont be micro monitored today,
Happy that i am gonna waste all working hours today.
Happy that tomorrow i am taking half day off.
Happy that i wore a wrinkled dress today , and no one bothered to point that out.
Wow lot of positive ness , I think i can try this out, See how much good is around me. Okay tomorrow I am gonna fly with my new eartling for the first time alone. Considering that this is his first flight, I am kind of nervous, have jitters, have butterflies, If I dig deep enough i may find frogs too .. Praying all religion gods to take care of me tomorrow. Oh I need to take print outs of all the docs..
Okay that all for today, By the way is everybody watching cricket ? I think india gonna make it.
If i wrote something like that, i would have written some thing like,
I am happy that my new earthling wake me just 4 times in the night, and need to be changed two times, And gave me his best smile while i am rushing to office :( ... Little rascal
I am happy for my mom's dosas ,
Happy for my regular auto driver ,
Happy that my work wont be micro monitored today,
Happy that i am gonna waste all working hours today.
Happy that tomorrow i am taking half day off.
Happy that i wore a wrinkled dress today , and no one bothered to point that out.
Wow lot of positive ness , I think i can try this out, See how much good is around me. Okay tomorrow I am gonna fly with my new eartling for the first time alone. Considering that this is his first flight, I am kind of nervous, have jitters, have butterflies, If I dig deep enough i may find frogs too .. Praying all religion gods to take care of me tomorrow. Oh I need to take print outs of all the docs..
Okay that all for today, By the way is everybody watching cricket ? I think india gonna make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment