Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A silent bark

One day In my life,
 
Describing the whole day is a bit wordy, but I will try my level best. My day usually wont start like yours, I do sleep more amount of time than you, and our sleep pattern varies a lot, That too winter here is taking its toll on our body...And these days its very hard to find a tree trunk to rest... Ohhhh.. My day usually starts like this.. ranting about everything :),,, Oops I need to run to the nearest dust bin, before everyone take best parts...
 
Oh I am late, Big brownie, Black already fighting like hell, with the limp I have I even don't stand a minute in front of them, Did I tell you how I got this limp ,that was the day when I lost everything I have.
 
Let me complete my hunt first, then we can talk about this later. Oh there you see a big white building they kept a German there, It is so huge but poor thing never had a chance to come out or to run with wind, When I missed my bin feast this is the second place I look to, like so many people this house wallah's also don't put their garbage in garbage cans but leave it on the road. Wow seems like I hit the jackpot today, There is a lot of food on road, Oh no!!! wrapped in shining thing , Wish I have hands to remove all this crap, better I be hurry than sorry. Momma always insisted that I wont eat anything in shining but these days its hard to find.
 
Now this German guys calls me, Fortunate that we don't have different languages. We have only one language.. He is asking how my day is, I told him about my hunt.. and about pretty much about every other neighbor of his. And asked him about his, There comes a big sigh as expected.. I really pity him, He is not kind of guy stay on a room for hours and watch flat screen, He is a born hunter.. I don't know when this two legged creatures understood that we are not actually a decorating item, but actually a living being with a soul and personality.. yep personality... some are moody some are playful some are more barky.. But these two legged never change from master to friend.

Enough ranting.. ate food with shining thing I know it hurts bad.. But I cant really order my dinner from a menu card is not it? :)
Lets talk about that night.. I am very much younger at that time, Me and my four brothers are playing with my mom after son sets... Then there comes a big white animal with yellow color in the black , They run so fast, Even though they have big eyes they never bother about us and run over us, I don't understand why they want kill us even though it can not eat it shunt.. In wild no one will kill for pleasure.. But this white animal which leaves a black colored air , has wings but never flies.. And it will take these two legged creatures in it. That night it consumed my mothers life and my limb, for which I can not forgive, Not only me there are so many of us which suffered by this white beast... If you want a proof.. Go to any street.. Look around and you will see so many of us disabled because of this.

That is the reason we never leave this white beasts and the people in it, We officially declared a war even though we don't know how to take it down.

2 comments:

రాజ్ కుమార్ said...

hmm... good one..:) interesting write up swathiji.
GODAVARI movie came into my mind when i am reading third & 4th paragraphs.. ;)
i used to like dogs very much indeed. ohh.. thats a sad story.. ;( :( don't want to recollect again.

Unknown said...

:) thnks JI, Anywayz your post is kinda inspiration to this... More like a reply to urs..

Post a Comment