So guess what i gonna write,
May be some ranting about my team mates, HR person or a manager. You know you are very much WRONG(I know i can not put a suggestive tittle, Come on.. u r my awesome reader why just cant you read my mind.. I am sure that is quite easier than reading my blog with all this weird punctuation).
Last weekend i went for trek with my sister.. Kind of remote village.. You know life chooses life(I know it is sounding like a movie dailogue.. But see the depth).. So instead of magnificient rocks, awesome structure and super cool trek(read as super cool people with super accent and uber cool trek gear) My stupid mind is more fascinated about the people in that village.. (Is something wrong with my brain? I know its tricky question? My mom also did nt have clue about it.. Sigh)
What is the answer you will get if you ask some stranger for directions, Will you atleast expect them to stop and listen.. No way, that is the reason we have our smart phone. Do you ever expect someone to offer their share of food, just for visiting their place, and the most important question is.. do you feel secured out of your house? I dont know about yours but what i mind think is.. What if they misguided and send me to some remote place and kill me.. Sharing their food, no way they will definitely poison me and wil take my wallet.. I cant feel safe inside my home until unless it is locked up with atleast 3 locks.
But my brain functioned very differently in that village. It asked every human being about directions, followed them blindly.. was really eager to share their food. Asked their help to clean myself up.. And even carried their baby. (Which is a surprise even for me, Because according to my cousins i was never into babies, They even asked me to seek some help).
I did not found the reason yet... the sudden malfunction of my super efficient brain (Is someone bugged it.. Any extra extraterrestrial)..
Or
It is just their super warm smile, their open hearts, having a feeling what you see is what you get, respect or just their helpfulness.
I donno its really bugging me cause may be my monthly income would be their early expense, But I relaly wish their one day happiness would be my monthly happiness quota..
Dont expect me stop and show the directions when next time you asked me, Like i said my city is good enough to fix this malfunction quickly..
Village I visited is :K.Kottali Kurnool AP
May be some ranting about my team mates, HR person or a manager. You know you are very much WRONG(I know i can not put a suggestive tittle, Come on.. u r my awesome reader why just cant you read my mind.. I am sure that is quite easier than reading my blog with all this weird punctuation).
Last weekend i went for trek with my sister.. Kind of remote village.. You know life chooses life(I know it is sounding like a movie dailogue.. But see the depth).. So instead of magnificient rocks, awesome structure and super cool trek(read as super cool people with super accent and uber cool trek gear) My stupid mind is more fascinated about the people in that village.. (Is something wrong with my brain? I know its tricky question? My mom also did nt have clue about it.. Sigh)
What is the answer you will get if you ask some stranger for directions, Will you atleast expect them to stop and listen.. No way, that is the reason we have our smart phone. Do you ever expect someone to offer their share of food, just for visiting their place, and the most important question is.. do you feel secured out of your house? I dont know about yours but what i mind think is.. What if they misguided and send me to some remote place and kill me.. Sharing their food, no way they will definitely poison me and wil take my wallet.. I cant feel safe inside my home until unless it is locked up with atleast 3 locks.
But my brain functioned very differently in that village. It asked every human being about directions, followed them blindly.. was really eager to share their food. Asked their help to clean myself up.. And even carried their baby. (Which is a surprise even for me, Because according to my cousins i was never into babies, They even asked me to seek some help).
I did not found the reason yet... the sudden malfunction of my super efficient brain (Is someone bugged it.. Any extra extraterrestrial)..
Or
It is just their super warm smile, their open hearts, having a feeling what you see is what you get, respect or just their helpfulness.
I donno its really bugging me cause may be my monthly income would be their early expense, But I relaly wish their one day happiness would be my monthly happiness quota..
Dont expect me stop and show the directions when next time you asked me, Like i said my city is good enough to fix this malfunction quickly..
Village I visited is :K.Kottali Kurnool AP
No comments:
Post a Comment