Monday, May 31, 2010

i hate love stories


I hate love stories:
Am I criminal to use registered title, but taking karan’s permission to use this bit worky, so as my blog comes to non profitable category, and as it serving people, ofcrse ur thoughts are enlightened by reading my blog is nt it ? Hey how z this word worky? Bit of work is too long yaar…. so I decided I am gonna use this fron now on… worky … sounds cool.. wow girl way to go….

Love stories: may be our brains are feeding with them from cindrella (ofcrse I too know it is not completely fell into love story category but prince falls in love at first sight right?) , even in our history we had a great romances, Cleopatra , shajahan ,…. Umm sorry bit poor in history hmm .. Devdas.. Oh I think he wont  count in history , he is a fictional character.. But I cant accept him as fictional character he is into our culture. We have a hell lot of movies based on love stories , novels, stories, poems, dramas. Love is every where. But is it really possible to fall in love at first sight, taking decision to be with her ever ,Here we can even consider our so called arranged marriages where 30 mins talk leads to a marriage.How can it be possible yaar. How can it be. ?

In my case I will take minimum 5 days to say hi to anyone. I hate people for stupid reasons. I am a cleanness freak, I can’t see a person spitting on road. I hate people who don’t eat pizzas. And I am not ever thing as I present my self. I donno how I will react, some times I like rain , the same me some time states that rain is dirty. I am a stupid and I wont admit that. So what my point is that how can it be possible to go to altar based on 30 mins talk. Better be single than incompatible partner.
So coming to these love stories, in real life it wont be like as shown ,read. Love is not about roses, moon light dinners, but off the record it was so lovely to get flowers every day, and moon light is so awesome and damn romantic J….

If you cant convince them confuse them. This is what I did now. J I am not giving you any advice. I am just telling you my doubts, and warning you what if your parents chose a girl like me … J… life would be horrible yaar .. Take care.. U are warned.

2 comments:

csukhdev said...

J?

Unknown said...

not j its a smiley , :) open it in chrome

Post a Comment