Today I asked so many people when u r stressed out what will u do? I got some interesting answers, Some one told me they will be alone , eat more drink more, listen music, talk with people , read a good novel, Do u sense every one going away from the problem, They are not trying to avoid it just doing some measures to surpress it, Confused about the topic, The Reason was I am so stressed out, I think when u have an offer in ur dream technology and your old company is not leaving you , and threating u nt to go. U have reason to stress out.. And u dnt know with whom u want to share , and u dnt knw how to solve this .. this type of posts will come up…
May be my method to ease stress is to stress others with this type of posts I guess???????
Kya karoo yaar life seems to be so miserable (come on girl enough drama)
Wow I got a great idea see when u r feeling so low some one inside u try to cheer u , so let me try that , me Vs Swathi
Me: lyf is so miserable
Swathi:come on dnt use all soap dailogues
Me: See how my life is I just have only 3 hours to get my relieving ltr
Swathi: Still u have 3 hours honey, In Sunday also u can negotiate and Monday early hours u can make it no one bothers a one hour late in joining date and u can convince him.
Me:Thts rediculous , he wont agree, y I am not able to convince my own uncle.
Swathi:dnt kidding.It’s all business darling better u agree with that. U did nt paln in right manner. U still think this job chnge is so compulsory..
Me:Yes I need tht
Swathi:If u want anything want it desparately dear.
to be continued.........
1 comment:
You missed the answer from me. Just turn on Balamurali Krishna's 2 all time fav songs for me. 1. Jagadaananda Kaaraka & 2. Endaro Mahaanubhavulu
I just feel all afresh soon after those.. no tension is mind what so ever after that!
Post a Comment