Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Podcasts in india



Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys …………. I am back ……………. Wondering where I have been …. Place chnge job chnge…. So it is taking most time ..not most may be all of my time….. SO did u miss me……… Me too….. Did I sound like any VJ…. :P… May b yes :)……….. but I really missed my blogging… Really missed bodering all u people… So finally I learnt to wake at 6 30.. travelling in City buses, MMTS , and finally working in office … ummmm… Its gud actually… When I am listening my FM( not finance minister dumbo it’s………… oh no wht’s d abbreviation for FM radio…. ) when I am listening that shows ( Recently these are the things keeping me entertained in my jrny… ofcrse couple of calls to mom n frnds will fire obviously), sometimes I want to bang my head after listening some of RJ’s comments… How can god forget to place grey matter into these folks heads.

So coming to the topic suddenly I changed some of channel its some kind of knowledge show..yeah this is not our FM channels I guess its BBC. They are talking about podcasts.. I was just surprised…. I always feel , I keep updated myself about the current trends, even in tech or fashion… But that topic bit surprised me… Soon after I reached home i just forget about it… As my application is sucking all my energies.. These days I am reading piles of books on COM resources , Dotnet ,office automation.. sounds greek.. ofcrse sometimes it is greek evn to me also…. SO I just tired of reading ,,,, I thought of find out some audio files to keep me informed, SO I happen to search for podcasts on dotnet … viola!!!!!… there are hell lot of sites in internet…
Yep these are kind of talk shows on technology , But these guys are amazing….. who told us geeks are not creative… These people make u laugh make u giggle, In the mean time they keep u informed about the technology… It’s a fair deal.. even u can enjoy a fair share of music…. So its not boring at all…

I always thought Microsoft guys are kinda machines who will go out office just for product launches, Yes this is correct ….. :) They are people like that also……. SO Visualstudio 2010 is launched.. how do u pronounce 2010 (two zero one zero or twenty ten)
Wow I just got a thought how about launching a tech Radio channel… It can be possible…. SO enjoy podcasts .. even sunil gavaskar is doing podcasts… Try to do some podcasts…
I know I am lazy enough to answer any question in forum but to speak I loved that… So lets plan something
About this… Liked it ???? :P sponsor me… I will take care of the rest…
So I am giving you some links about the famous podcasts sites and info about it
http://www.podcastdirectory.com/
http://www.dotnetrocks.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting_in_India

If u know all this before… wow congratulations smarty ,then y u did nt spread d word :P……. Or u are aslo dumb like me…. Come on cheer up….. Timing is not imp.. only Thing matter is how much u gt out of it.. Good covering ….. Huh…..

By the way Happy srirama navami…. The ideal hero of any human…. (Sri ram) … but for Cameron our ram is ……….. I wanna retort .. but did nt get a good word… so if u wanna .. comment me…… Bubye guys………………….. have a gud laugh .

I read it again , 2 days after posting it ..... Its nonsense... all are broken sentences, no connection between them... just like a RGV movie..... feeling like banging head... hahahaha..... What happen to my writing skills.... weird.. This is what our client tells at the end of our presentation :P.... Lack of time yaar... so next time i am gonna come with some real writing not like this stupid stuff.. But i know this post gonna get some search results... yep i did not forget about SEO... So my tech brain is still alive but writer in me is half dead... hahaha... ummm I am missing my firefox.. missing my smileys...

5 comments:

csukhdev said...

pretty fast paced post...nice post..keep rocking !!

Unknown said...

yeah... i feel that.. thnks for understanding this greek :P

Unknown said...

Hey i read it again..... all are broken senteces... Its nonsense exactly.... :).... no connection between the sentences.... weird.... this is what our client teels us when we are giving presentation

csukhdev said...

I too read it again, but again its all most good but in a hurry....
strange that u criticized Ur post .. wahoww..

saahil said...

Nice post swa keep rocking.............

Post a Comment