Monday, September 8, 2008

just like that



Hi all,
I am not a great writer not even had enough patience to frame words beautifully,

But I always feel that I have something to tell the world, May be world is a bit big word,

So I wanna tell some thing to the people who are bit crazy like me,,

So god bless my readers…..

I think I made enough statutory warnings………….

So here we go….

I don’t know y people cry for happiness….

Is it the only feeling to be felt?

Do u ever enjoy the feeling of sadness? Sounds crazy right!!!!!!! :)

Remember ur first fight with your soul mate..

Ur first heart break..

First failure in campus interviews….

First backlog in entire education……

May be u cried in the bathroom or under ur blanket or
(u knew it na so y should I mention it… here)

Do u ever feel bad about that situation now…

So enjoy every moment of ur life

Sad, angry, crushes, failures, success

There is no guarantee of second birth (incarnation) etc etc

Those things will only possible to sharukh :P


Wow u read my complete article..

U r doing well buddy have a blast in ur life

bubye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mode of writing is good

Anonymous said...

good writing style... enjoy every momemt in your life.

csukhdev said...

excellent blog, i liked it soo much...

Post a Comment