Friday, September 19, 2008

Boring boring day


My desktop... Does nt reveal anything na i am that kind of a girl

    
Problem with me was I am not constant at all,

U know in my childhood i want to become a painter then a musician then a violinist then a writer but see now i am a programmer ,I worked in embedded and then shifted to another platform ,But i dont know why i changed my mind..... :)

Simply because i just want to....

I just love myself very much.. yes very much...

I do make so many mistakes but i want to be myself whether i am right or wrong, I don't want to lost me in process of being PERFECT... I love to be imperfect..

My dad never told me any kind of so called good words....

He always says u r big enough to take ur own decisions.....

So i will take my decisions..... so i am the sole responsible of my life

Sometimes i want to play with life because that was the coolest game u know :)....

I have failures... But failures are the best things to learn about life.....

So i am like that wave........

No timings, No edges, No planning, justttttt

like that...........


Godavari 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good attitude

Post a Comment