My mistakes
May be so many of my friends got shocked by watching these words.. :)
Because i feel i never do any mistakes..
Even though If at all i feel i did a mistake ..
I never accept it infront of others..
So then y this new postttt...
May be i am little grown up now to accept all this stuff :)
This is my version of my life so the characters in this page are my versions..
So if at all any one has any issues with this..
Write ur own blog.....
But i think nobody is that much crazy enough...
So i think i had enough disclaimers....
So time to commence....
Here we gooooo.....
I cant describe me as a loser..
But..
I lost so many things..
I have so many failures in my life...
But unfortunately all are in my stupid academics...........
But u know i am always my class topper upto my engineering :P..
My grades never fell down beyond 8.5
Then what is my failureeeeeee.......
I am also surprised now........ :)
ohhhhhhh got tired so to be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment