where are you friend?
I want a hand to shake when i won.
I want a shoulder to lean when i am tired.
I want a ..................OOPS
Mind was blank.............
So i need a friend to fill this blankness.......
I lost
I am blind As I cant See nothing when u r infront of me.
I am Deaf As i cant Hear nothing when u r taliking with me..
I am dumb because i dont have enough words to talk with u
I am mad because still i feel silence can speaks...
I am crazy because still i fell there is happyness in missing..
Seriously i lost myself in u..
To become me...
Beware of that moment...
Everyone in their lives may be come across through a moment....
When u r afraid to be alone...
But still you feel alone even though u r in a group
Every time the phone rang u expect the same number...
But u still doesn’t know what to speak when u saw that num...
Every time u login in to ur AIM...ur eyes search for the same name…
Even though ur brain hesitate to say first hi…
But ur heart feels there is no choice 4 u...
When you feel pain is sweeter than the happiness…
So beware of this moment…
It will just make u lost in …
I just hate that moment … But who knows :)
3 comments:
where are you friend?I am here
I want a hand to shake when i won.Take my hand
I want a shoulder to lean when i am tired.Many leaned on my shoulder still ther is a vacancy
I want a ..................OOPSwhat hapend
Mind was blank.............Wait i wil fill it
So i need a friend to fill this blankness......Simple accept frnd
hay swathi i think i am a friend to fill your blankness....... what u say
:)
Post a Comment