Tuesday, August 6, 2013

To be good or not.

What people do when they are angry/frustrated , Some may eat chocolates, Sane people may go therapy. But people who has blogs write blog posts. Damn man it sucks being grown up . It sucks extra deep being girl in this shitty world. Yeah i am not gonna censor any expletives, Why the hell should I. Are girls even not allowed to swear. Damn you society.
I have this very bad habit. I never hate anybody. Even somebody is telling some mean things about me . Most of the times i chose silence. Does it make me coward. If yes that is what i am . Because i just never want to say any harsh things, And i am not good at defending without pouring buckets of tears. And one thing i always hate is to show my tears to anyone.
I just can not understand why people can not move on in life. I don't know why they want to live in the particular day in their entire life, where they felt bad. Are not we supposed to forget bad things. If you feel bad about particular thing why revisit it every time and punch the near ones emotionally. Does it make you strong ?


Some people bring best in you. Some will bring worst in you. I am confused whether to be good or bad. You will be hurt if you are good. But being bad, being the same person to spit venom on people who are hurting you. May be in that process you will what essentially you are. So lets be good. May be one day they will realize. Or we may just become stronger. Be good and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment