Saturday, October 13, 2012

How much of you is really you?



Writing a post on Saturday evening is definitely not me, but for the benefit of human race i sacrificed my one awesome weekend evening to enlighten you all. In other words I got bored L
How much weird is this title to you? But definitely I really got a point this time to make, trust me.
Everyone have different opinions about us. For some you are the laziest, for other you are hard working , some may agree you are the smart worker, but how much will these opinions effect us(Not in a good way or a bad but like how much way J) .
Let’s do a case study.
Subject for test :who else will sign up for these crazy things. So ME.
Just assume lot of circles going inward and outward (yeah you got it.. flash back)
One day when girls end playing  khokho or kabaddi , because boys need a bigger ground for their stupid cricket . Me and my friends are seriously discussing about promoting khokho for Olympics, one ball hit me badly, so when I am about scream/cry. My P.ED sir told me I am unqualified to cry in front of others because I am too strong for that. I don’t know the fact behind that statement, but I just believed that.. From that day on-wards I never cried in front of others.

So swathi is cool enough to not to give safety advice to friends, swathi is independent enough to handle things.
So these opinions definitely played a bigger part in shaping up my personality.

If you say to a kid, that he is stubborn he will become one, If you repeatedly tell your boyfriend he is late for everything, he will take the cue.. so instead of that tell him he used to be on time earlier kind of like that (come on he is your friend you know better :P)

So how much of you is really you?


No comments:

Post a Comment