This post gonna be one hell of a mouth
watering and damn tastier one, so be ready for it...
I can say i am almost close to glutton,
(I guess i should admit it with a pinch of guilt but never mind i am
proud of it :P), I never had any diet plans as most of other people,
Don't have any rules like no non veg on Saturday(please don't tell it
to my mom.. please.. please ) or no specific places for tasting
food. So my meal covers everything and every place.
When I am at home, my mom is a great na
na fantastic cook and she loves cooking So she full filled all my
hunger pangs now almost 100's of restaurants and dozens global food
chains are unable to fill.
So my search for good food started when i shifted to Hyd. When i tasted at some food places, did not find a dish which tastes better than gross.
So my search for good food started when i shifted to Hyd. When i tasted at some food places, did not find a dish which tastes better than gross.
As a loyal soldier to my tummy i never
gave up my quest for food , In this long journey some are super hits
some are super bloopers.
So lets start with the one and only the
ultimate the legend Hyderabadi birayani, the name it self generates
water in mouth and acid in tummy :).
Whenever we visit any place we made
sure we tasted their biryani.The list goes like paradise, Hyderabad
House (at least 5 branches in city) ,Swagath( min 3 branches), 4
seasons, Ohris,Chillies(KPHB),Aditya park,Leonia,Alanakritha, Darling
cave, Marriot.... List goes on..
But seriously feel I did not find my
right one yet :(...
My dream biryani is like... Even before
it comes to your site , your nostrils should become bigger, and it
should be head turner in the whole dining lounge, You have to feel
the urge to snatch the dish from waiter...
Lets talk about junk;
Mc Donalds:
Wow yummy!!!! I don't know
how much fat their burgers have but i feel it worths everything and
anything.. I covered their entire menu.. Loved everything except
their wedges , desserts and drinks.. I have a awful style of eating
burger, open the burger, wipe the entire mayonnaise and throw it off,
now enjoy ur mac with lettuce and filling :) This way u can taste
more of the filling.. Winner in their menu is
definitely their Spicy
chicken burger.. chicken nuggets but their dip sucks, I wish they
come with newer dips which suits our tongue...
Wow yummy!!!! I don't know
how much fat their burgers have but i feel it worths everything and
anything.. I covered their entire menu.. Loved everything except
their wedges , desserts and drinks.. I have a awful style of eating
burger, open the burger, wipe the entire mayonnaise and throw it off,
now enjoy ur mac with lettuce and filling :) This way u can taste
more of the filling.. Winner in their menu is
definitely their Spicy
chicken burger.. chicken nuggets but their dip sucks, I wish they
come with newer dips which suits our tongue...
French fries, No one can beat them in
this they are monopoly in this dish.
Hot wings, chicken and veg snacker and
their mocktails(Krushers-- choc, Virigin mojito my favs) are
grabbables.
I know their pizza crust is bit thicker
than pizza hut but i still love them, Never order anything except
pizza in domino, pasta tastes like rubber, and wraps taste like
crap.. In veg i love their country special ( will all tomatoes and
capsicum) Non veg BBQ,
Forget to tell Chocolava
cake...(ummm... man .....) is some thing like laddu in
thirupathi,,,,, Never dare to leave with out having one..
I don't like coffees so don't ask me to
tell about cappuccino.. Basically even after pouring 5 or 6 packets of
sugar, still i feel like having extra spoon of sugar.. That is my
knowledge :)
Choco frappe is some thing i can order
safely,
But their sizzle drazzle brownie is
worth a try, Be careful with choco sauce, If u r not cautious it
hurts real bad.. u r warned..
I like the flavor of green apple
soda..
hmm... I am not so regular to this coz
of the feeling food does not contain fat should not be tastier..
I like their tandoori chicken sub with
all veggies minus cheese.. but their breads are good, honey oats
multi grain is my fav....
Venkys':
Went only once, Their bread sucks as
their nuggets, But the grilled chicken is grabble.By seeing Their BBQ
wings i got scared. So lets give them some time, May be they Will
learn..
Creamstone:
How can you finish ur meal without an
ice cream, Their concepts are so innovating and creamier..Dry fruits
one is my fav, and lichi and nutty, and oreo, and muffin and .... :)
ohh you should try everything.
Khaythi multi cuisine:
I think all from madhapur , kondapur
might heard this name, It was located at opposite to gateway.. I
tried their gongura chicken birayani 4 times first time wow , second
time good, third time ok.. Fourth time I should have ordered
something else .. I don't know whether their taste is deteriorating or
my liking.. Ur call.. Anywayz 160rs (including taxes) is pretty much
impressive..
I think this going to be a longer one..
I am gonna post a series in this .. Watch this place for more yummier
stuff





No comments:
Post a Comment