Tuesday, January 5, 2010

happy new year

Happy new year:

Don’t gimme tht weird luk yaar… Ofcrse I too can understand tht evn new year holidays are over evn celebrations And u evn forget ur new year resolutions jelir

But I am just back from my holiday (technically speaking b4 40 hrs but coz of my ever lasting one n only quality senyum thts my laziness ) So here the wish ....senyumsenyum

Happy new year guys………..

How z d celebrations….. In my case I tried my level best to keep my eyes open….. and to save d cake from my lil sis ….

She was so sleepy and ready to cut the cake evn b4 12 senyum …. dad cut d cake, this time I gt the first piece… last year it was srav’s turn ..

This year resolution is not having any resolutions…. senyum

Thought of going to temple ,movie and some trip ……… but mom fed me well so the whole day was engaged to food only…


ps:

Dnt gimme d same luk after watching tht pic,
takbole as d shop keeper in bakery... Its art ..
actually it reads " Cheers to the great future" ---->swats, sravs


rosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosrosros

1 comment:

csukhdev said...

my best wishes for the new year !

Post a Comment