What is my problem?
Why My eyes cant see beyond you?
Why I cant hear anything other than your voice?
Why evry night I was haunted by your thoughts?
Why I sleep everyday to see u in my dreams?
Why I every day I woke up with a wish to meet you?
Why the whole world is against to us?
Why I even cant bare the thought of losing you?
Why I am finding happiness in missing?
Why I am finding pain is lot sweeter than pleasure?
Why I am hurting myself?
Why I am unable to express all this in front of you?
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
????????????????????????????????????????????
Are you the solution to my problem……
umm khadar is the designer for this both images... even though i told him to decrease the font size of his name, he maintained the same size as like some heading
2 comments:
u r my problem nenem cheppaledu naaaaaaagurinchi rayamani nuvve rasavu kavachu aina adigithe andariki cheppesthava evaraina girls chusthe entha feel avutharu...? :)
k k inka chalu swathi is my inspiration give me some more IDEAS my sweeeeeeeeet frnd swa
your problem is money!!! could you please disable this web 1.0 mouse pointer marquees please? it is really too jazzy!
Post a Comment