Waht do u want?
This

or this

Do’s and don’ts to impress a girl…..
I think this title is not sounding right on a girl’s blog….
But I have so many frnds who will fire this question to me….
And I know many people still did nt complete their kinder garden in this topic…….
So this post is worth full as it is straight from the heart of a girl…
First of all I want to clear one superstition …. “Girls are not complex at all”….
They are just as simple as a flower… but u have to handle with care ………
So let’s take some of the case studies…….
Case 1:I cant understand girls
I don’t know what they mean they will react differently for the same things…
Mmmmmm
Very bad perception….
First of all u need time to understand a girl ..
Ofcrse I do agree that we are bit complex so the best solution for this is think from their side
Better to think about negative side :P
Case 2: they are moody
I Wont agree this at all , They always want fun they always try to explore new things.
If they are moody means that u r nt doing right thng to keep her happy.
Surprise her wid small gifts even flower picked from road side tree bhi chalegaaa…
The only thing needed is the feeling tht u r thinking abt her in her absence
Even if u r not just try to pretend like this definitely it works.
Not only gifts ,simple sms can do a magic
But be careful as this caring turns into disastrous some times.
As she may feel tht u dnt have another work rather than thinking abt her.
So better be extra careful.
Case 3: They are possessive
Come on …. This is not a problem at all enjoy that
Feel tht u r lucky enough to have her..
Case 4: I don’t know what they want..
Thanks to god who created this type of guys… x-(
If u don’t know then experiment yaar but don’t ask them what she likes ,dislkes,
Most of the girls don’t like the sentence
Do u want this? Obviously d answer could be no..
So if u wanna ask this question drop it
Otherwise u can ask this when u dnt want to give tht
So let me discuss about major imp points
Do’s
Surprise her 60%
Impress her 65%
Admire her 100.05%
Care for her 40% this will let her to be independent and today’s girls are expecting this one
Ignore her 20% yes this also works
Dress sense also----> don’t be too formal yaar girls don’t want 2 c professors in their friends
And talk less---.> we will take care of that duty yaar so conserve your energy for listening..
Don’ts
God I lost patience I think u already got an idea so fill this space :P
even writing this post also my frnd told me that girls wont understand himmmmm...
how can yaar u live in ur own shell so how can u expect somebody should brk rather than u come out of it mmmmmm whatever have fun bubye
11 comments:
this blog is very bad I don't like this blog......I hate this post
who z tht frnd
hmmmmmmmmm who is that friend
girl is this same rules applicable for u
may be yes :P
pictures are nice rather than content :)
what's going on girl........ mr.perfect aaa
u r giving chance to cheat girls........
very bad
u need a proof editor :D what a grammar
:) may b
yaa........khadar i agree with u....
Post a Comment