Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stop liking me






Stop liking me my friend

Even though I smile there is always a tear behind that...

U think am bubbly but there is always a rock behind that

Don’t look into my eyes they will deceive with d innocence but in deeper u won’t find that

Don’t listen to my voice coz words always come my brain rather than heart

Am not a open book but a rubic cube as there is only one way to solve within one million chances.

Am not a morning drizzle to enjoy but the calmness in hurricane...

Stay away from me dear... I am not the one as u think of…

Am not a flower with beautiful petals but with the thorns…

Stay away from me dear…….. I can’t see ur pain……

I don’t want to lose u as I am cursed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As my touch turns anything into ashes…… stay away from me dear…

Stay away from me dear…. I don’t want to lose you..

PS: don’t call me after reading this :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

swathi r u ok

Unknown said...

ya am ok guys thnks for the grt response........ i think that was enough

Post a Comment