Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I DONT WANT TO POST THIS




hi…..

I did nt start this post as usual manner…

I know everyone gone through the news papers… news channels…. webs…


So Mumbai under attack….

Man race is under attack….. By whom????????

Not by aliens…

But from the same kind of people with whom the ppl who died yesterday may have their tea or a small talk…

What is happening?????????????????

But I am not shocked…. Not surprised even….

I am shocked when I first heard abt WTC.. .
Even terrified when I saw the hyd bombings…..

But now….. .. my mind was ready to hear this type of news……

Even I am not able to accuse our government our security systems whoever responsible…..

May be I came to stage of giving up every hope…….

Please let us live …
Please let the children smile….


God give us a safe home…. A safe place where brotherhood is there…
Where every mom can sleep happily without worrying abt her children safety……


I did not like this post.. I even don’t like this day…………

I don’t like to post this ………… ……..

But whatever happens………………

WE ARE TOGETHER

…………

But I am scared… to watch news

Am scared to read the front page of news....


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment