Monday, October 20, 2008

@#@$#%#%monday$^%$%$#%$#$$$%


@#@$#%#%monday$^%$%$#%$#$$$%.


Hii,,

I am bored…
May be this is the most used word in my blog…
What can I do…….. when I feel bored only I will write……..
So Monday… the scariest day of all the week…
Loads of work to do…
New changes in the design of home page of my web [:P but not in a good mood to figure out….]
[come on I just changed that page 50 times………..……..]

Mm My colleague shifted to new ofc… so feeling bit irritated as I have to take his responsibilities also…..

Mmm.. My ankle is aching.. thnks to the bldy trip to the zoo park….
And charminar….

So I was just surfing the web to find any new innovations….
Pchh…. No drastic chnges yaar [How can the world is same even after 36 hrs….. too sad….]

What abt talking with frnds…
Yup I called 3 to 4 frnds… but unfortunately everyone is busy in sleeping at ofc
[So I just dnt have any option other than keeping the phone…..]…..

Then I thought of playing chess….. oops two successive defeats.. [oops as I cant accept the defeat shut down the application]

Umm u know even I lost one game with an orkutie…. Very bad na…
I think I need lil bt more time for this game
I think I got fever now…

I don’t know why this climatic chnges effect health………… [:/]

What else…. enjoy pics of my weekend…



So the moral of this story is………..

We have tight packed Monday for every weekend package…
So better to plan our weekend by keeping Monday in our mind……………

So love it or hate it Monday is the day u cant escape…

Happy coding guys…

One last word……… India may gonna win this innings…….. so in future we may expect lil more commercials of our so called cricket heroes… and even more reality shows with cricketers… God bless my India…. But please producers I dnt want to c any cricketer in an item number…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i too hate mondayssssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

so u blog in office

Post a Comment